Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Kanye Did Not Say He Was "The New King of Pop"

Wendy Williams recently spread a nasty rumor about Kanyeezy, and though he does not do press, he had to defend himself. According to Wendy Williams Kanye' said "you know everyone loves Michael, but times have changed. It's so sad to see Michael gone but it makes a path for a new King of Pop and I'm willing to take that on." Now I know that Yeezy is known for having a big ego, but I don't think that he would've said this. Wendy Williams is an example of why many celebrities don't do press and hate bloggers. Here on Strictlytee.blogspot.com we don't do rumors.

Anyhow Kanye defended himself by saying,"It makes me feel bad that obviously I made people feel that I would be corny enough to say something wack after the passing of an idol, a legend and more than that, a human being with feeling and a family . I don't talk to press or do promotions of any sort. Fame is like cigarettes with no surgeon general warning. It destroys most people as it did to the truly and only King of Pop."

No comments:

Post a Comment